Your Chance To Safely Dispose Of Prescription Drugs
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The federal drug czar says prevention is the key to fighting prescription drug abuse. Saturday is the day for the National Drug Take-Back Initiative. The idea is to safely dispose of unused prescription drugs and make people aware of what is stored in their homes.
Gil Kerlikowske spoke at the meeting of the Federation of State Medical Boards in Fort Worth, saying that deaths from prescription drug abuse now exceed those from car crashes and shootings.
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed