Williams Leads UNT Past UALR 75-67 In Overtime
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Alzee Williams scored 25 points and North Texas defeated Arkansas-Little Rock 75-67 in overtime Thursday night.
Tony Mitchell had 13 points and 16 rebounds — his sixth double-double in seven games — for the Mean Green (16-12, 9-6), who clinched a bye in the Sun Belt Conference tournament. Brandan Walton scored 16 points for North Texas.
D’Andre Williams led the Trojans (14-15, 11-4) with 18 points. UALR can still win the Sun Belt West Division title by beating Arkansas State at home on Saturday.
Chuck Guy scored 16 points, Courtney Jackson had 12 points and 14 rebounds and Michael Javes had 10 points for the Trojans.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call