Student Hit In North Texas School Parking Lot
HALTOM CITY (CBSDFW.COM) – Scary moments outside of a North Texas high school, after a student is hit by a car.
The accident happened around 7:30 a.m. in a parking lot at Haltom High School.
“The student darted out from behind a dumpster or something back in the teacher parking lot and was struck,” explained Birdville ISD spokesman Mark Thomas.
The student suffered head injuries.
“But there’s no serious injuries. They did transport him,” Thomas said. “The paramedics think that it might be a concussion.”
The teacher driving the vehicle wasn’t hurt.
“We’re thankful,” Thomas said. “Anytime you have a person in a car accident you hate that, so we’re very thankful it wasn’t more serious.”
Police are investigating the incident.
Also Check Out:
- PD: Teen Tried To Rob Officer At Police Station
- Parents Must Accompany Teens At Dallas Mall
- Dallas Man Racks Up 38,000,000 Airline Miles
- Powerful HOAs Leave Many Texans Feeling Homeless
- Woman Jailed For Trying To Fill Prescription