Retail Gas Prices Up 2 Cents Across Texas
HOUSTON (AP) - A survey finds that retail gasoline prices across Texas have risen an average 2 cents this week.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the average price at the pump reached $3.25 per gallon.
The association’s survey found that the nationwide retail gasoline price held steady at $3.38 per gallon.
Texarkana, Dallas and Fort Worth had the most expensive gasoline statewide this week, at $3.28.
AAA Texas says Amarillo reported the least expensive gasoline, at $3.03 a gallon.
Analysts say oil markets continue to be under pressure amid mounting international tensions with Iran.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Also Check Out:
- App Guides Users Away From High Crime Areas
- Plant Investigated for Dumping Pig Blood In River
- Cuban Among Bidders For L.A. Dodgers
- Dublin Dr. Pepper Fans Furious At Company
- North Texas Woman Found Dead On Tanning Bed