Report Says David Stern Is Done After 2 More Seasons
NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - David Stern has almost been as much a constant in the NBA as the basketball itself. He’s been in the commissioner’s seat for 27 years since taking over for Larry O’Brien in 1984. To think of the league without him is, well, strange. But Stern has made it pretty clear that the end is near for him in the position. He stressed at All-Star Weekend that he would not be around for the next collective bargaining agreement, whether that comes in 10 years or six. But as for how soon? Maybe just two seasons from now, reports the New York Daily News.
Also Check Out:
- Fort Worth Naked Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
- Rockwall Doc Charged In Biggest U.S. Healthcare Fraud Ever
- 3rd Party Companies Making Billions Off Unauthorized Phone Charges
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Fed Up With Menu, Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott