Rangers Owner Nolan Ryan Talks Hamilton, Trust
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – Texas Rangers Owner Nolan Ryan spoke with 105.3 The Fan’s Richie & Greggo (RAGE) Show from Spring Training in Surprise, Arizona following Josh Hamilton’s “old fashioned tent revival” media presser Friday.
Despite the media circus going on around him, Nolan expressed his confidence in his players – especially Josh. ”We have done everything to make sure Josh’s experience with the Rangers is a good one and we’ll continue to do that.” Ryan said.
When asked if he trusted Hamilton, Ryan replied, “When you start talking about someone with an addiction, now you’re talking about something different.”
LISTEN: Nolan Ryan with RAGE on 105.3 The Fan
Listen to Richie & Greggo (RAGE) weekdays 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. on 105.3 The Fan
(Copyright 2012 KRLD FM / 105.3 The Fan, CBS Local. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call