Oil Can Boyd Admits To Being On Cocaine While Playing
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – In a startling interview with a local radio station in Florida, famed former MLB pitcher Dennis “Oil Can” Boyd admits to being under the influence of cocaine in “two-thirds” of the games he pitched.
He pitched for Boston (82-89) Montreal (90-91) and wrapped up his career with the Rangers (91).
LISTEN: Gavin discusses the Oil Can Boyd news
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush