NFL Negotiating To Eliminate Pro Bowl
NEW YORK (CBS SPORTS) - The NFL and NFLPA are in negotiations that could possibly kill the concept of the Pro Bowl game, multiple sources confirmed. Both league and union officials say privately that, while this year’s game might still be played, it’s highly unlikely the concept would last beyond that.
“We have been in discussions with the union about the future of the Pro Bowl,” league spokesman Greg Aiello said in an email. “No determination has been made yet about this season’s game.”
Commissioner Roger Goodell wasn’t happy with last year’s Pro Bowl, which was widely viewed as a joke as players refused to even make basic tackles. And most players have long believed the game was a tremendous waste of time.
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed