Japanese Culture Comes To Fort Worth Botanic Garden
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A unique North Texas event combines culture with horticulture. It’s taking place Saturday at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, as the center’s Japanese garden celebrates spring with a special festival filled with Japanese traditions. “We have all kinds of things happening this weekend,” said festival chair Erika Graham. “Drummers and dancers, samurai swordsmen, and all sorts of things for the kids. We’re really excited.”
The event is $5 for adults and $3 for children 4 through 12. Kids 3 and under are free. Click here for more event details.
CBS 11 News took an early look at the festivities — including origami and calligraphy. Check out an event preview in the videos below.
Also Check Out:
- IHOP Sued After Firing 4 Muslim Managers
- Plano Mom Creates App To Help Son’s Autism
- Man Jailed For Child Support For Baby That Wasn’t His
- Former Mavs Prospect Goes From Homeless To Published Author
- Union Members Vote To Strike Against Lockheed