Fort Worth Museum Exhibit Gets Gross For Science
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - From the stinky and gooey to the downright gross, a new exhibit opening at the Fort Worth Museum of Science & History examines some of the most disgusting and embarrassing functions of the human body. Snot, barf, burps — and more! The Grossology exhibit opens Saturday, but CBS 11 News took a sneak peek at the icky things that will be there for kids and adults to learn.
Also Check Out:
- Sign Linguage: The Best Jeremy Lin Fan Signs
- Drug Bust Ends With 17 TCU Students Arrested
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Son Of Willie Nelson Works To Make His Own Mark
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call