Father Granted Restraining Order In Amber Alert Case
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – There’s a new development in the case of the Fort Worth girl allegedly kidnapped and taken to New Mexico by her mother.
A Tarrant County judge has granted a restraining order against Kimberly Smith prohibiting her from having any contact with her daughter, Jessica.
The girl was the subject of an Amber Alert until she was found in New Mexico earlier this year.
Phillip Smith was granted the order Tuesday in the case of his daughter. It forbids Kimberly from any contact or communication with the couples’ daughter.
At last report Jessica was living with her maternal grandparents.
The order also gives Phillip sole possession of the family’s home and bars Kimberly from going near the residence. Philip was cleared by a grand jury two weeks ago on allegations of sexual assault or indecency.
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs