Colombian Striker Perea Signs With FC Dallas
FRISCO (AP) — FC Dallas has signed Colombian striker Luis Perea to a contract.
The team announced the deal Tuesday, but terms weren’t released.
Veteran forward Scott Sealy and Alex Lee, a pick in the 2012 supplemental draft, also signed with FC Dallas.
The 6-foot-2 Perea is the son of former Colombian National Team defender Luis Carlos Perea, who twice played in the World Cup.
Sealy has played six MLS seasons, scoring 31 goals with nine assists in 128 games.
Lee was the captain last season at Maryland in a 14-4-3 season.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Police Given Direct Line To Cell Phone Searches
- Viewers Get Phone Bill Credits After CBS 11 Investigation
- Justin Bieber Tweets Out Dallas Phone Number
- Carjacking Victim Wants Dog Back For Special Needs Brother
- Texas Nurse Accused Of Killing Patients With Bleach IVs