Baylor’s 1st Big 12 Games Against League Newcomers
WACO (AP) – Baylor’s first two Big 12 games next season will be against the league’s two newcomers.
The Bears, who tied a school record with 10 wins last season, play their Big 12 opener Sept. 29 at West Virginia. Their league home opener is Oct. 13 against TCU, the former SWC rival playing in Waco for the second consecutive year.
The Big 12 released its 10-team, round-robin schedule Tuesday after West Virginia settled a lawsuit with the Big East to begin play in the Big 12 next season.
Baylor opens the season Sept. 1 at home against SMU, and also has home games against Kansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State and Sam Houston State. The Bears play Texas Tech at Cowboys Stadium and travel to Texas, Iowa State, Oklahoma and Louisiana-Monroe.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Also Check Out:
- Broken Club Critically Injures Fort Worth Golfer
- Country Superstar Randy Travis Arrested For Public Intoxication
- DART Officer Says Crucifix Saved Her Life During Shooting
- Sheriff Arrests Parents Of Toddler Mauled By Dogs
- Khloe Questions Kat Graham About Kardashian Crush