Arlington Teacher Who Told Student ‘Go Back To Mexico’ To Keep Job
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The Arlington school board is going along with a recommendation that a two-time teacher of the year keep her job after she told a student to, “Go back to Mexico.”
Shirley Bunn said that after a student kept demanding a form in Spanish.
She’s been on leave since it happened at the end of September.
The recommendation was to transfer Bunn to another school.
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call