18-Wheeler Crash Closes Lanes Of Dallas North Tollway
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – All northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway are closed to traffic from Interstate-635 to Spring Valley Road. The move was made because of a serious accident involving an 18-wheeler and at least one car.
Northbound traffic is being diverted onto eastbound I-635.
Only one lane of southbound traffic on the Tollway is getting through and many are exiting onto westbound I-635.
It isn’t clear exactly how many vehicles are involved in the accident, but at least one car can been seen underneath the trailer portion of the overturned semi.
Jason Evans, the spokesperson for Dallas Fire Recue, has confirmed to CBS 11 News that a 49-year-old man was taken to Parkland hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The man is the driver of car that is trapped beneath the 18-wheeler and is believed to be the only person injured in the accident.
CBS 11 News has crews in the air and on the ground and will have more information as it becomes available.
Also Check Out:
- Fed Up With Menu, Texas Students Stage Lunchroom Boycott
- Texas Ranchers Face New Cattle Rustling Threat
- Woman Details Escaping Enslavement In Texas Home
- Some Offended By Half-Staff Flag For Whitney Houston
- Call Of Duty Game Leads To Prank Lewisville 911 Call